- Honesty with our clients and coworkers
- Fairness in our approach to our employees and the company’s growth
- Respect for other’s thoughts and ideas
- Compassion for the people we employ and for those we serve
- Contribution from all team members
- Excellence as the standard for all
- Enjoyment from working with good people and seeing the fruits of our labors
- Family as a common priority of all members throughout our company
- Strive for excellence, always
- Be open, honest, and direct
- Assume good intentions
- Trust coworkers, leadership, and clients
- Listen to learn
- Be accountable for our work
- Foster teamwork
- Demonstrate integrity
- Take pride on one’s work
- Live your personal values
EHS Support is a global family of expert engineers, 地质学家, 科学家们, and technical professionals who specialize in complex environmental, 健康, and safety (EH&S) challenges across a wide array of industries. We don’t reinvent the wheel, we just find better, more efficient ways of doing things. Plain and simple, we’re problem solvers and we’re passionate about what we do.
EHS Support was founded back in 2005 because we wanted to create a different kind of company — one that was focused on providing solutions through long-term relationships and by treating both clients and employees with an unmatched level of respect. We wanted to solve complex technical problems through entrepreneurial concepts and unconventional ideas. We wanted to provide clients with unequalled service and expertise. Last but not least, we wanted to help our employees grow and thrive in their careers. When you get right down to it, we wanted to provide value — value to our employees in the form of opportunity and security, and value to our clients in the form of practical, 有效的, long-term solutions.
We partner with our clients to develop technical solutions that address their unique business challenges. We do it all through a diversity of experts in the fields of engineering, 科学, 地质, 金融, and 健康 and safety, with people who, through experience, have an understanding of facility and business operational requirements.